Wednesday, 5 May 2010

End of the Alphabet by Fleur Beale



Following on from my last posting, this book has been listed as one of the finalists in the young adult fiction section. My 13 year old daughter was happy to write a review for me. How about some comments as to whether you agree with her or not.


End of the alphabet is an adventurous story about a young girl called Ruby, who finds out how to stand up for herself, and how to overcome her ‘embarrassing’ learning disability.

With her family drifting apart, her spoilt brother running away and her friends ignoring her, Ruby decides to get some ‘backbone.’ Read about the exciting life of Ruby Yarrow.

I really enjoyed this book….. So much that I read it twice! It shows that you can stand up for yourself and that people do care.
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have!

1 comment: